Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A dog eat dog world.

It's been said that cats possess masculine dating traits and dogs, well, they possess the female.

A dog, like many women in a relationship, can get a little needy. Dogs would rather be out on an evening stroll with you than having to be stuck at home while you are out with the guys.

A cat doesn't care if his owner is out with the girls. He could use the alone time.

A dog, like some women, likes to binge eat and will go for the whole cake if no one is around to see.

A dog, like many women, is overly affectionate. Dogs will greet you at the door and try to cuddle with you at inappropriate times. Dogs just don't give you any space. They always want to follow you around and spend every waking moment with you.

And that list could go on.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I realized just how much I love my dog this morning as I was making breakfast and she was watching me over the kitchen bar as she stood on the couch.
I barely whispered something to her and she came running over to hear me talk.
I love that everything I do is so interesting to her.
Does this mean I should be a lesbian?

James said...

Cats are the best. Dogs chew things and drool.

Kelly said...

MJ, liking dogs doesn't mean you should be a lesbian. It just means you pick men who treat you well.Men who are truly interested in you - like a dog.

Coatman, cats are the best pets.

pgh, lol. You sure miss your ex-wife don't you.