Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bad Timing

Have you ever had a crush on a guy? You hung out with him many times. You did everything you could to show him that you were into him.

It was like you were dating him, except he didn't know it.

And then you gave up and moved on. Disgruntled towards him, you decided you dislike him. You now despise his habits you thought were so cute. He gets on your nerves. You break up with him in your head.

Then, finally, he decides to like you. But you've decided you don't like him at all. You wouldn't date him now. His very presence makes you ill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds bi-polar.

Anonymous said...

I am hearing it for the first time. I believe even if I thought I had a so called break up with him (in my head, of course), but still when he'll approach me, I guess I'll move towards him.

James said...

Talk about indecisive.

Kelly said...

anonymous - it's hardly bipolar. You thought you liked someone. You hang out with them. You realize they aren't for you. But they turn out to feel differently. It's just life.

Smita - that's because a part of you still likes him. If you came to the complete conclusion you didn't like him, possibly even hated him ... when he finally came around you wouldn't want him any more.

Coatman, it's not indecisive. Just bad timing. You decide you don't like someone anymore when they decide they want to date you.