Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dependents

Some men are simply looking for their mother in a relationship. And there are women out there who are happy to oblige.

Not only do these women make the meals and do the chores, they say "dear, you can't have any chocolate ice cream. It will spoil your dinner."

And "dear, make sure you're home by eight."

These women have rules and they are not afraid to lay down the law.

They also manage the purse strings.

There is no such thing as an equal partnership in these relationships.

It's like single parenthood, except the child is the woman's lover.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I call equality. It's about time.

NotCarrie said...

I hate it when I hear the wife say, "No, remember your diet" UGHHHH!

K said...

A truer sentiment was never spoken. Last night, in the rain, the following words came out of my mouth:

"Tyler, stop skateboarding, you'll fall and break something."

Immediately I shuddered with the words...

Anonymous said...

I won't refer it as parenthood, in fact this are pure concern for someone who means a lot.

You are not wrong!! In some relation it does happens but it can be from either side.